Thursday, November 12, 2009

Try Me For Free!!!


I know some of your may be reluctant to try a new photographer, especially since money is tight with almost all of us right now. However, I strongly believe that family portraits are an investment. It is extremely important for us to document our lives so that we can have proof of those memories and have worthwhile statements of who we are to pass on to the future generations. Therefore, I am inviting everyone in the Philadelphia area to try me for free! We can do your session anywhere in Philadelphia or Delaware County. I will do a half hour session with you. I will then email you a sample of the portraits within 24 hours. These samples will be low-resolution and watermarked. If you like what you see then you can purchase a CD of the images for $30. If you're not impressed, then I will not pressure you to purchase anything from me. Please send me an email to sonjajameson@gmail.com if you'd like to schedule an appointment for this.

0 comments: