Saturday, November 21, 2009

Testimonials



"My experience with Sonja was wonderful! I am so pleased with our family christmas portraits! She came to our home and had some great ideas for poses. My youngest daughter who is 2 is not into taking pictures at all, but Sonja was very patient with her and got some great shots. By the time our session was over my daughter asked if she could go home with Sonja. :) Everyone has commented on how great our pictures are and I'm already making plans for the next ones. The price is amazing especially since you get all the photos on a disk and can make copies to suit your life. I have used other studios in the past and paid up to $300 for enough pictures and poses for my large family. The photo disk is much more economical and you get alot more poses! If you have an occasion that you want photographed i recommend Sonja 100%. We took our pictures on a Sunday afternoon and I had my disk on Tuesday morning. Even though we did our pictures a week before Christmas, I had my disk in plenty of time to give our family portrait as Christmas gifts. We can't wait for spring so we can do our Easter pictures. Thank You Sonja for capturing our family's memories! "-Kacie Tucker


"The pictures that Sonja with For Keeps Photography made of me with my son and parents are some of the best we've ever had taken! Not only is Sonja a very friendly, warm person, but she is a professional throughout the process. I was amazed at how she captured very precious moments of my very active two-year-old's life, and I have pictures that I will treasure forever. I would recommend Sonja Jameson to anyone, and I plan on scheduling many more photo shoots with her!" -Amanda Gibbons

"I had Sonja take Easter pictures of my daughter. I could not have been more pleased, and the fact that she came to my house to take them makes the portraits more memorable" -Teresa Morris


"As a professional entertainer with a decade of experience, I've dealt with a lot of event staff - videographers, photographers, caterers and the like. In my time as an entertainer, I've never come across another professional photographer with such a perfect combination of artistic skill, professional reliability, and service value as I have experienced with your service. You truly provide everything that a client could want in a single affordable package and I would recommend you service to anyone!
Thanks again for the wonderful photo memories!" -DJ Jonny Roxx


You can view many more at www.blogs.myspace.com/photographybyforkeeps .

0 comments: