Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hi!

Hi, everyone! It's me, Sonja. :) I started this blog so that I could share my experiences and stories as a photographer, so that I could post my favorite photographs and portraits, and also so I could keep my clients updated about my current offers. For those who do not know me, I am a freelance photographer in the Philadelphia area. This month is my one year anniversary doing freelance photography (yay)! I managed a portrait studio for two years before leaving there to pursue this dream. I have loved photography a good bit of my life. I became interested in the artistic and technical part of photography when I was living in New York City. There were so many beautiful sites to photograph and I just wanted to get it right. My interest further peaked when my little girl was born. She is three years old now and has turned into such a good model for her Mama. I do mostly portrait style photography (i.e. familes, children, weddings, etc.). However, I try not to limit myself to that and am open to anything photography wise. Since moving to Philadelphia about six months ago I have had the opportunity to photograph promo pics for a bar, a model, and a DJ at a Halloween wedding. It has been very interesting and has pushed my abilities, which I love. I learn something new at every session I have the opportunity to photograph. I am constantly trying new things. I love to be creative, but I also like to keep my portraits classic and timeless. I would love to do photography for any of you reading this blog right now! I hope everyone enjoys this blog and finds it useful. If anyone has any questions you can reach me through email at sonjajameson@gmail.com .

0 comments: