Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The S Family













Yesterday I went with this family to Merry Place Park for a photo session. I'm so glad that we finally got to do it, after having to postpone it for weather! In case any of you are wondering, Merry Place Park is a cute park in Havertown, PA. I do many of my photo shoots there just because it's so convenient to get to and it has some really nice scenery. Also, yesterday I downloaded a free trial of Photoshop. I want to buy this program so bad. I've been learning how to use it at school and I LOVE it! I'm holding off on buying it until I get a better computer, however, because my computer is so slow that it has trouble running the program. I did have fun playing around with it yesterday while I was editing these pictures. Enjoy!

0 comments: